domingo, 9 de setembro de 2007

If only


If only I could stop time,
And dream of perfectness
If only I could stop time,
And dream of us...

Say I'm sorry,
Never hurry,
Hug you,
I love you...

No matter what,
I'll be there,
For you, for me,
I know you'll see...

Stop time and say:
I promise, this time,
I'll stay,
Just don't let me down...

That's all I'd ever say...
But to me,
It's simple, clear,
You're there,
Waiting for me.

Your watch ticks,
Faster than mine,
I'm late again.
What a stupid watch of mine!

How come?
How come, I always seem late?
Is it me?
Or is time against me?
Running fast, bursting with faith...

How come time won't stop?
Let me hold you once again?
I need you.
Give me your watch.
Maybe it'll work with me...

Once again I'm late,
It must be a step of faith,
If only I told you...
You would wait.

...for you, Mummy.

Sem comentários: